For immediate assignment at one of our customers we are looking for an (Junior) IT Consultant to strengthen the young Splunk team.
- Develop and operate infrastructure including automation and monitoring of critical processes in coordination with on-site experts.
- Enable the client to be data-driven, agile and proactive by incorporating logs, metrics and data from a wide range of applications, networks, systems and other sources.
- By developing, documenting and/or refining existing processes and solutions, you will ensure they are continuously standardized and automated.
- Demonstrate debugging and troubleshooting skills to identify root causes of issues in existing systems and resolve them.
- Splunk Deployment in accordance with CI/CD.
- Participate in team practices such as planning, standups, retrospectives, peer reviews, and work sessions in an agile project environment.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the IT area (information systems, computer science or similar).
General RDBMS knowledge (Oracle is a plus).
You have knowledge of installing, configuring, and maintaining log analysis tools or are able to learn this on your own.
Basic experience in data processing and visualization.
You are familiar with the terms Jira, Confluence and GIT and have ideally already worked with them or have experience with similar tools.
First experiences in the area of CI/CD are desirable.
SPL, SQL and Regex knowledge are an advantage.
And you …
- recognize problems, can divide them into individual steps and find solutions.
- can explain your ideas, explain processes and listen to others.
- are open to new ideas and feedback.
- enjoy working with colleagues and customers.
What we offer
A modern corporate culture that contributes more to work-life balance than putting a water dispenser or fruit basket in the office.
From day 1, you will be assigned a mentor who will provide you with advice and support.
Optimal training and development opportunities.
Team spirit and interaction at eye level (from interns to management).
The opportunity to actively contribute and help shape the company.
Great colleagues and a collaborative, team-based environment in a company that takes a personal interest in your success.
Opportunity to learn from and teach other team members, as well as teams in other disciplines inside and outside the company, including data analytics, application performance, systems, networking, cloud development, databases, and security.
Further benefits: home office possible, continuing education, company car, employee events, company cell phone, flexible work hours, employee profit sharing, meal allowance, and more.
Send your resume to email@example.com.