We are looking for a IT Consultant to join our team at one of our customers.
- You already have experience in the data warehouse environment?
- You know architecture consulting for data warehouse solutions?
- Conception, organization and clarification of technical requirements for data management are no problem for you?
- You are an IT integration professional?
- Solution-oriented work and customer communication come naturally to you?
- You are a cand take responsibility for projects?
Become a part of our team!
- German & English spoken and written.
- Completed university studies (preferably computer science / business informatics) is of advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in the data warehouse environment or in the SQL area
- Of advatage (no must-have) Experience in following areas:
- Net&Telerik (GUI)
- HA Microsoft Windows Server Services (Application Server)
- MS SQL Server (DB) incl. SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Service
- Basic knowledge in Informatica (ETL)
- Basic knowledge in Control-M (Job-Scheduling)
- C++ (Calculation)
What we offer
Leading data science company in German-speaking countries for 26 years.
Competitive market payment and profit-sharing.
From day 1, you will be assigned a mentor who will provide you with advice and support.
Flat hierarchies, founder-managed company with an open door policy.
Team spirit and interaction at eye level (from interns to management).
The opportunity to actively contribute and help shape the company.
Optimal training and development opportunities.
Great colleagues and a collaborative, team-based environment in a company that takes a personal interest in your success.
Further benefits: home office possible, continuing education, company car, employee events, company cell phone, flexible work hours, employee profit sharing, meal allowance, and more.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.